All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-part analysis of modernity assesses the impact that Western thought and philosophy has had on today's world. Making use of neglected research from the fringes of academia, Anatomyzing Divinity traces the circuitous path of occult wisdom from China, India, Egypt and the Hellenistic world to Byzantium and beyond. At the heart of the book is an investigation of the life and thought of G. W. Leibniz, the man who invented calculus and laid the groundwork for binary code, which in turn made computers possible. Leibniz's roots, Kelley shows, lay in the Frankish metaphysical tradition, and thus have little in common with some of his contemporaries' materialism. Along the way, sidelights are turned on 1) the occult basis of Western political systems, as well as 2) the alchemical basis of much Western philosophy and theology.
- Author BiographyJames L.Kelley is the author of A Realism of Glory. He lives in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)James L. Kelley
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJoseph P. Farrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.