All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixth century BC, Anaximander of Miletus, an associate of Thales, initiated Western philosophy and science with a theory of how the world order arose, heavens and earth formed, and human beings came into existence. This book makes available a work that is of value for students in classics, philosophy, literature, and the history of science.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Kahn is Professor of Philosophy, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Charles H. Kahn
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight355 g
- Width6 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.