Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful business man, David O'Malley thought life would be simpler moving from Sydney to the picturesque seaside town of Blue Bay, kwn for it's stunning beaches and friendly locals. An unexpected brutal hit and run t only leaves David questioning his decision to move, but throws the sleepy town into a spin, with suspicions running high. Mia Dawson had lived in Blue Bay her whole life and she'd never met anyone quite like David. Despite his obvious good looks and city charm her heart was guarded. A series of unexpected events threatens Mia's safety, but sadly she cant run to the one man she needs the most - her father. Overwhelmed by deceit and lies, Jonathan only has himself to blame. There's a bitter wedge between him and his only daughter, Mia, which haunts him day and night. Despite living under the same roof his family is falling apart. Mystery, mistrust and betrayal run deep throughout Anchored. A story where relationships are important but t always as they seem.
- Author(s)Tracey Hoffmann
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.