All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains four Aztec legends and one folk tale; all of unkwn origin. These stories have been handed down through our family from generation to generation over the centuries. They have been a part of my life since I was a child and they continue to resonate in me a significant message. I don't think I would remember them if they didn't partake a special message to me. These stories talk to me and tell me to pass them on. And though I am t an especially gifted writer, I hope I do the stories justice in my attempt to share them with all of you. Each story is an individual account of an event that occurred in our ancient past long before writing was used. The only way we kw about them is by word of mouth. Whether these events truly happened as I recount them, I don't kw. I do kw that they must have been significant events because they have been remembered. Obviously, facts, dates, and place are t significant because they change with each retelling. What does become important to me then is that there is an outcome to each event. And these outcomes have affected many people. The fact that the stories continue to haunt me also suggest to me that these events need to be remembered and passed on. Consequently, the book. I hope you enjoy the stories.
- Author BiographyL.B.M. was born in Sacramento, CA in 1950. He worked as a cargo serviceman for Braniff International Airways in Kansas City, Missouri; an English as a Second Language teacher and bilingual teacher in Grand Prairie, TX; a substitute teacher in Elk Grove, CA; and is beginning a new career as a writer.
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.