All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Egyptologists have long resisted the tion that the architectural achievements of the Ancient Egyptians required the existence of a much more sophisticated techlogy than would have existed at that time. Yet, records exist explaining how, why, or who built Egypt's megalithic monuments and statues. The ancient Egyptians did, however, record that their civilization resided in the shadow of a kingdom of gods whose reign ended many thousands of years before their first dynasty. What was this Civilization X that antiquity's most accomplished people revered as gods? The recent discovery of a large stone at one of Egypt's oldest ruins presents physical evidence that clearly and distinctly shows the markings of a machining process far beyond the capabilities of the Ancient Egyptians. Likewise, experimental modeling of the Great Pyramid's subterranean chambers and passageways gives scientific evidence to further support the theory that the civilization responsible for such magnificent monuments is much older than presently believed. Ancient Egypt 39,000 BCEexamines this evidence from historical and technical points of view, explaining who these prehistoric people were, what happened to them, why they built their civilization out of granite, and why they built a series of pyramids along the west bank of the Nile River.
- Author BiographyEdward F. Malkowski is the author of Before the Pharaohs, The Spiritual Technology of Ancient Egypt, and Sons of God--Daughters of Men. He is a historical researcher and lives in Lincoln, Illinois.
- Author(s)Edward F. Malkowski
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes 24-page color insert and 145 b&w illustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.