Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAncient Egypt in 10,151 B.C. was Nesenty's second trip to Earth. It is a first hand account of Nesenty's time in Cairo, Egypt near the pyramids of Giza. She traveled with the Prince of her home to Egypt, assuming control of bodies that belonged to the locals of the area. She would discover slight changes from the last time she was here, but the changes that had occurred were t really all that surprising.
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.