All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Ancient Egypt and explore pyramids, tombs, temples, quarries, cities, and farms along the banks of the River Nile. Egypt was one of the greatest ancient civilizations in Africa, and it was the River Nile that made life possible in this hot desert country. Explore the world of Ancient Egyptians, as you journey along the River Nile from deep in Africa to the Mediterranean Sea. Travel to ancient Egypt and meet the people who lived and worked in the towns, temples, farms, deserts, and oases through an exploration of significant places and artifacts. Find out how the flooding of the Nile from its sources deep in Africa created a fertile land in the midst of the desert, allowing a powerful and rich civilization to flourish.
- Author(s)Joyce Filer
- PublisherInterlink Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePocket Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterlink Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width162 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.