All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine building a pyramid that stands more than 400 feet (123 meters) tall. Now imagine building it with stone blocks weighing thousands of pounds and heavy equipment. The ancient Egyptians accomplished this job and more. Explore what makes ancient Egypt stand out as one of historys greatest civilizations, from its powerful pharaohs to its many inventions.
- Author(s)Kathleen W. Deady
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGreat Civilizations S.
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight91 g
- Width188 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.