All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 5,000 years ago, ancient Egypt was a thriving civilization in rtheastern Africa. Pharaohs ruled the people with an iron fist. From the towering pyramids to the mysterious art of mummification, ancient Egypt was a civilization overflowing with wonders. The art, architecture, language, and lifestyles of this ancient society still impact the world today.
- Author(s)Pamela Dell
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExploring the Ancient World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.