All listings for this product
About this product
- Description30 awesome topics for pharaoh fanatics explained in half a minute Meet the charismatic Ancient Egyptians in this informative title for history buffs aged 812. Covering more than just mummies and pyramids, this book introduces life by the Nile, including the jobs people had, the clothes they wore, the toys they played with, and the religion they followed.
- Author(s)Cath Senker,Melvyn Evans
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleChildren's 30 Second
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Content NoteIllustrated in colour throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.