All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides linguistic background to the ancient authors and commentary on both epigraphic and literary dialect texts. By means of dialectally and chrologically arranged texts, translated and provided with running commentary, Gary Miller compares early authors against epigraphic records to facilitate an understanding of Homer, choral lyric, and authors from different dialect areas.
- Author BiographyD. Gary Miller, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA/University of Colorado, Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)D. Gary Miller
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Weight816 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.