All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered what life was really like for people in the past? The At Home With series will show you. Let us take you behind the scenes to reveal the fashions, fads and secrets of the past. And don't miss our famous guides for tourists in the ancient world! The Greeks get the credit for having invented democracy, philosophy ...and the Olympic Games. But what was life like at home? Find out in the great guide to the Greek world ...and learn why one of ancient Greece's greatest thinkers told people t to eat beans! A fun take on a Key Stage 2 National Curriculum topic!
- Author BiographyTim Cooke is a graduate of Oxford University. He has worked in children's publishing for over 20 years, and has written or contributed to dozens of books on a wide range of subjects. Among his publications as writer or editor are numerous sets about military history, particularly the American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Vietnam War. He has also written extensively about general history, both ancient and modern.
- Author(s)Tim Cooke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAt Home with
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.