All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAncient Maya Political Ecomies examines variation in systems of ecomic production and exchange and how these systems supported the power networks that integrated Maya society. Using models originally developed by William L. Rathje, the authors explore core-periphery relations, the use of household analysis to reconstruct political ecomy, and evidence for market development. In doing so, they challenge the conventional wisdom of decentralized Maya political authority and replace it with a more complex view of the political ecomic foundations of Maya civilization.
- Author BiographyMarilyn A. Masson is an anthropologist at the State University of New York, Albany. David A. Freidel is an anthropologist at Southern Methodist University.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2002
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Freidel,Marilyn A. Masson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.