All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong ago, mystics believed that along with every renewal of the phases of the Moon came shifts within the souls of all stones, plants, animals, and yes, even humans. This book highlights these shifts and explains how we are affected by them, how to tap into them for wholesome living, and how to engage obstacles we might encounter along the way. Drawing from a rich treasury of ancient Hebraic mystery wisdom and her many years of experience as a spiritual healer and counselor, Miriam Maron introduces us to the remarkable interplay between the months of the yearly cycle and tribal archetypes in the Hebraic tradition. She discusses each month's corresponding animal, mineral, and plant totems. In Ancient Moon Wisdom, one will discover important life lessons from the histories and mythologies surrounding these archetypes and the deeper meanings behind each of their corresponding months-all of which will prove helpful in one's personal unfolding.
- Author BiographyRabbi Miriam Maron, Ph.D., B.S.N., R.N., M.A., is an author, mentor, spiritual healer in private practice, and teacher of Kabbalistic and Shamanic healing modalities. A prolific singer/songwriter and lecturer, Dr. Maron has nine albums to her credit and continues to teach workshops and seminars across the Americas, Europe, and Israel.
- Author(s)Miriam Maron
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.