All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over twelve years, Ancient Paths has sought to publish quality literature on subtle Christian themes. This installment features the work of three promising poets (Nicholas Samaras, Paul David Adkins, and Carol A. Oberg) and two arresting authors (Mark McKenna and Edoardo Albert). Join in this sometimes sweet, sometimes sad, but always surprising journey of faith.
- Author BiographySkylar Hamilton Burris has been editing and publishing Ancient Paths for over sixteen years. She is the author of three novels, the most recent of which is titled When the Heart Is Laid Bare. Nicholas Samaras is the author of Hands of the Saddlemaker, which won the Yale Series of Younger Poets Award, and he serves as Poetry Editor for The Adirondack Review. He has received fellowship awards from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Academy of American Poets, and the Lilly Endowment Foundation. His poems have appeared in such distinguished publications as The New Yorker, Poetry, The New York Times, the New Republic, the Kenyon Review, and Image. Carol Oberg is a poet residing at Gooseneck Lake in Michigan. She made her first foray into the realm of poetry publishing when her verse was purchased by the Blue Mountain Arts Greeting Card Company. Pauld David Atkins holds an MFAW in poetry, and his work has been published in a variety of journals, including Chattahoochee Review, Caveat Lector, and Rock and Sling. Edorado Albert is a London-based professional writer and editor whose work has appeared in publications as wide ranging as History Today, Time Out, and The Great Outdoors. Mark McKenna, a writer from Portland, Oregon, has seen his work featured in The Poetry Warrior and the Rose and Thorn Journal. His first novel, The Word Gang, was recently published by Precipitation Press.
- Author(s)Mark McKenna,Paul David Adkins,Professor Nicholas Samaras
- Date of Publication09/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.