All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel back in time and find out about the first weapons and their uses - stone clubs, flint axes, wooden spears, bronze daggers and steel swords. Discover how people defended themselves with moats, walls, keeps and towers, and how wars were fought on land, and at sea.
- Author(s)Will Fowler
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleExploring History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 200 colour photographs and artworks
- Weight367 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.