All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the strangest facts, read incredible information and marvel at the amazing 3D artwork that bring alive the people, places, lives, beliefs, treasures, and battles of the awe-inspiring worlds of ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Internet links on every page guide you to fascinating information about these ancient civilizations.
- Author BiographyMiranda Smith is a long-standing contributor to information books for both children and adults. She has particular interest in the field of natural history and has written books and articles for children on the subject. Philip Steele is an experienced writer and editor who has been writing books for children and adults on a wide range of topics including history, geography and cultural and social themes, for over 20 years. He lives in North Wales, United Kingdom.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight665 g
- Width258 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.