And Another Thing ...: Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Part Six of Three by Eoin Colfer (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Dent's accidental association with that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has t been entirely without incident. Arthur has travelled the length, breadth and depth of kwn, and unkwn, space. He has stumbled forwards and backwards through time. He has been blown up, reassembled, cruelly imprisoned, horribly released and colourfully insulted more than is strictly necessary. And, of course, he has comprehensively failed to grasp the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Arthur has, though, finally made it home to Earth. But that does t mean he has escaped his fate. For Arthur's chances of getting his hands on a decent cuppa are evaporating along with the world's oceans. Because sooner has he arrived than he finds out that Earth is about to be blown up ...again.
- Author BiographyEoin (pronounced 'Owen') Colfer secured the largest ever advance for a children's novel by an unknown author in October 2000. He cast a spell on the publishing world with Artemis Fowl, and hasn't looked back since. Colfer lives in Wexford, Ireland, with his wife, Jackie, and their two sons.
- Author(s)Eoin Colfer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.