All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt did t take me very long to figure out that the object of my envy would be getting off of the bus every Saturday afteron at about the very same time. Therefore, as soon as I would hear the bus braking and stopping, I would hurriedly position myself behind the window curtains to secretly stare at her as she walked by. But alas, one Saturday, I was so busy watering the grass that I failed to hear the bus, and before I realized it, I looked up, and there she was, stopped right in the middle of the street, smiling at me and waving. I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I ran into the street with the water hose and thoroughly drenched her! Things aren't always easy for Sarah Elizabeth as she navigates the streets and alleys of her hometown. Whether she's dealing with her older brother's antics or working to bring home money for her favorite treats, obstacles and opportunities are always stepping off the bus. Follow all of Sarah Elizabeth's adventures as she bravely tells the world And Don't Pay Me with the Dishes!
- Author(s)Lucille Peoples
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.