All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Alexander Yates is an author who has truly been there. When her twin daughters were born, they joined siblings ages two, four, and seven. Through the challenges of raising those five young children, Susan realized the need for an honest, practical book that helps parents through that time of life. This new edition of the best-selling And Then I Had Kids contains guidance for dealing with common struggles such as discipline, priorities, and fatigue. Susan is honest about the frustrations of parenting, yet encourages parents through her own experiences. She offers a biblical perspective on family life, inspiring mothers (and fathers!) to create a loving atmosphere, find good role models, and shape a Christian home.
- Author BiographySusan Alexander Yates is the author of several books, including And Then I Had Teenagers, and is a regular guest on FamilyLife Today and other national radio programs. She and her husband, John, are popular speakers at marriage and parenting conferences throughout the country. Susan and John live in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Author(s)Susan Alexander Yates
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.