Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the giddiness of initial attraction, through the ups and downs of a flowering relationship, peaking with the sanctity of consummate love - and then oozing back down over the inevitable spiritual destruction and degradation of a love that is lost... 'And Then She Put Her Clothes On and Left...', Mishka Zakharin's fifth poetry anthology, focuses on love and life and naughty things all about...
- Author BiographyMishka Zakharin is the author of over a dozen collections of poetry and short fiction, as well as his on-going series of journalish ramblings 'Daemon Mishka'. Born (in 1970) and raised (or perhaps razed ) and continuing to exist in Wisconsin, Zakharin received his Bachelor of Arts at UW-Whitewater in 1992 - and deems his degree in English as a kind of license to kill, proof of his qualification to advance the English language through his writing endeavors... more of his contributions to 21st Century Lit. may be experienced at The Official Mishka Zakharin Website: www.zmishka.com.
- Author(s)Mishka Zakharin
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.