All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTragic, comic, outrageous--these fifteen tales from international bestselling author Jeffrey Archer showcase his remarkable talent for capturing an unforgettable moment in time... In India, in Caste-Off, a man and woman fall in love while waiting for a traffic light to turn green on the streets of Delhi... From Germany comes A Good Eye, about a priceless oil painting that has remained in the same family for over two hundred years, until... To the Channel Islands and Members Only, where a golf ball falls out of a Christmas cracker, and a young man's life will never be the same... To Italy and No Room at the Inn, where a young man who is trying to book a hotel room ends up in bed with the receptionist, unaware that she... To England, where, in High Heels, a woman has to explain to her husband why a pair of designer shoes couldn't have gone up in flames...
- Author BiographyJeffrey Archer was educated at Oxford University. He has served five years in Britain's House of Commons and fourteen years in the House of Lords. All of his novels and short story collections--including Kane and Abel, Paths of Glory and False Impression --have been international bestselling books. Archer is married with two sons and lives in London and Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Archer
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight227 g
- Width104 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.