Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Jane had found the horse of her dreams-or so she thought. Windsong had the breeding, training, and the flashy good looks to win medals at national competitions, but conservative, shy Jane wasn't sure she was up to the challenge of riding the temperamental beast. He may have been an imported Swedish Warmblood, and he may have had Grand Prix dressage training, but he was wild. When her spirited, new horse races out of control, help comes unexpectedly-and unwelcomed-from a loathsome cowboy, a horribly mean-spirited, condescendingly brusque gorgeous black-haired, azure-eyed reining champion, who is positive Jane is most definitely t up to the challenge. As these two from opposite ends of the horse world are forced to work together, tempers blaze and horseshoes fly, but something else begins to spark. Can Jane overcome her fear and preconceptions to win her goal of competing in the National Junior Rider Championships...and t lose her heart at the same time? This story about a teen dressage competitor is the first of a series of three books following her developing career in national competition. This book is t just for horse-crazy teens though, it will captivate women and young adults who love outdoor sports and romance. If you have experience with horses or other outdoor sports, you already kw that horse showing or sport competition is an adventure; and, let me tell you, horse showing in national competition is equestrian adventure at its most exhilarating. Are you up to the challenge?
- Author BiographyToni Mari graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in Preveterinary Medicine. During an internship on a Standardbred breeding farm, she was bitten by the equine bug. She became a working student on a dressage training farm and fell in love with the beautiful, powerful warmbloods who lend such elegance to the sport. Toni spent the next twenty-something years riding, training, breeding, caring for, and competing on horses. Immersed in barn life twelve to fourteen hours a day six or seven days a week, she got to know horses-and riders-and she brings this world of experience to the pages of her books. She and her daughter, Grace, ride and compete. . Grace rides their homebred and trained appaloosa-thoroughbred cross, Lilly, who remarkably has many similar qualities to Windsong. Visit her at tonimaribooks.com.
- Author(s)Toni Mari
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.