Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAnd What Do You Do? reveals the trend among married women who choose to put their husbands' careers first (some for a few years, others for decades) while carving out their own lives on the home front and beyond. Through dozens of personal interviews, the authors, who themselves made this decision, explore how 'partnering' gives wives equal voice in marriage; why they choose to backburner their careers; how they retool job skills into new, emotionally rewarding work; how they negotiate with their husbands to take turns with career priorities; and how their gifts of love and time to their families come back tenfold.
- Author(s)Loretta Kaufman,Mary Quigley
- PublisherWildcat Canyon Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2000
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWildcat Canyon Press,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.