All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA masterpiece of investigative reporting, this book is the definitive history of the spread of AIDS throughout the USA in the 1980's. Shilts asks: how was this epidemic allowed to spread so far before it was taken seriously?
- Author(s)Randy Shilts
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.