All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery night the rhyme gets read. Every night Dish and Spoon run away. And every night they return--until tonight!Where can Dish and Spoon be? The rhyme can't go on without them, so Cat, Cow, and Dog set out to search for their missing friends. But where to start? Should they go rth? East? Northeast? They'll just have to read Fork's map, ask directions, and try t to get lost in Little Boy Blue's haystack or under Miss Muffet's tuffet or in Big Bad Wolf's kitchen-- FEE, FI, FO . . . Oh . Could that be the giant?
- Author BiographyJANET STEVENS is the author and illustrator of popularbooks for children, including the Caldecott Honor Book Tops & Bottoms; The Little Red Pen; Help Me, Mr. Mutt!; and many others. Shelives in Boulder, Colorado. SUSAN STEVENS CRUMMEL has has written many picture books and often collaborates with her sister, Janet Stevens.Their booksinclude The Great Fuzz Frenzy, Cook-a-Doodle-Doo!, andothers. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Janet Stevens,Susan Stevens Crummel
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.