About this product
- DescriptionEvery night the rhyme gets read. Every night Dish and Spoon run away. And every night they return--until tonight!Where can Dish and Spoon be? The rhyme can't go on without them, so Cat, Cow, and Dog set out to search for their missing friends. But where to start? Should they go rth? East? Northeast? They'll just have to read Fork's map, ask directions, and try t to get lost in Little Boy Blue's haystack or under Miss Muffet's tuffet or in Big Bad Wolf's kitchen-- FEE, FI, FO . . . Oh . Could that be the giant?
- Author BiographyJANET STEVENS is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including the Caldecott Honor Book Tops & Bottoms, the ABBY Honor Book To Market, To Market, and Cook-a-Doodle-Doo! She lives in Boulder, Colorado. SUSAN STEVENS CRUMMEL, a high school teacher as well as an author, has collaborated with Janet Stevens, her sister, on several picture books. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Janet Stevens,Susan Stevens Crummel
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight635 g
- Width292 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.