All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo miracles really Happen? Most people believe miracles are extremely rare events, but dramatic and very obvious when they happen. The truth is just the opposite, says Father John Campoli. Miracles are happening all the time, and most of them are unseen. To witness miracles we have to sharpen our vision and attune ourselves to the small, everyday moments of life. Some miracles do involve physical healings. But the vast majority are miracles of grace-miracles that bring spiritual healing or the birth of hope. The greatest miracle of all is God's continual outpouring of love on each one of us. Once we come to realize and welcome that love, every day in our lives becomes miraculous. This book was written to help people get in touch with the power of miracles. It suggests ways of looking at each passing moment in order to break it open and discover the healing flow of divine love.
- Author BiographyFather John Campoli is a priest of the Voluntas Dei Institutes and has led retreats and healing services world wide.
- Author(s)John F Campoli I V De
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.