All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA Cookbook with wide range of recipes to allow you to learn game development with AndEngine quickly and efficiently. AndEngine for Android Game Development Cookbook is geared toward developers who are interested in working with the most up-to-date version of AndEngine, sporting the brand new GLES 2.0 branch. The book will be helpful for developers who are attempting to break into the mobile game market with plans to release fun and exciting games while eliminating a large portion of the learning curve that is otherwise inevitable when getting into AndEngine development. This book requires a working installation of eclipse and the required libraries, including AndEngine and its various extensions set up prior to working with the recipes.
- Author BiographyJayme Schroeder was introduced to computers at a very young age. By 11, he had started creating modifications and level packs for his favorite game. By age 16, he had found his true passion in game development and network programming in C++ and OpenGL. In early 2011, Jayme had received an Android smartphone and immediately fell in love with the development experience. Since then, he has been researching and developing for the Android platform on a daily basis. Brian Broyles is a freelance programmer and 2D/3D graphic designer with over 12 years of experience. Before entering the mobile development industry in 2010 as the lead programmer of IFL Game Studio, he designed advanced artificial intelligence systems and graphical effects for interactive PC applications. In addition to his vast programming and design experience, he is also a commercial pilot, instrument flight instructor, and advanced instrument ground instructor.
- Author(s)Brian Broyles,Jayme Schroeder
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.