All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Andalucia Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed at travellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed cultural information to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood or interests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Inside the Andalucia Marco Polo Travel Handbook: The Light of the South: What makes Andalucia so fascinatingly different to other southern landscapes is the legacy of the Arabs and Moors. They t only gave the region its name but in the 700 years they spent here developed an advanced civilisation that was marked by the spirit of tolerance between Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Marco Polo Handbook to Andalucia takes you to Moorish palaces, across vast landscapes, green olives groves, to the sparkling sea and over sw-capped mountains to white villages and proud cities - Andalucia never fails to fascinate. Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amounts of data into a format which is easy to understand. In the mood for: Fun suggestions help you to experience the variety of Andalucia, whatever your personal preferences and interests. Unique 3D images provide a vivid insight into the former mosque and present the cathedral of the Mezquita in Cordoba and the Alhambra in Granada. Tours: Along the Costa del Sol or through the olive groves? To white villages or rugged mountains? Four suggested tours show you the most beautiful parts of Andalucia. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine the best and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along the way. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: from eating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, staying the night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening. Which Andalucian culinary specialities should you try? Where can you experience authentic flamenco? What is there to do with children? Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this chapter. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a high quality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as a storage pocket. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed full of information to help you get the best out of your trip. Insider Tips and special Marco Polo insights reveal hidden gems and well-kept secrets.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight680 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.23
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $22.98Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.47
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.