Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to one of the most fascinating and well--kwn centers of ancient civilization. * Explores the rise of civilization in the Central Andes from the time of the regiona s earliest inhabitants to the emergence of the Inca state many thousands of years later. * Comprised of 13 newly commissioned chapters written by leading archaeologists representing current thinking in the field. * Presents the central debates in contemporary Inca and Andean archaeology. * Progresses chrologically and culturally to reveal the processes by which multiple Andean societies became increasingly complex.
- Author BiographyHelaine Silverman is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Illinois, Urbana--Champaign. Her books include Ancient Nasca Settlement and Society (2002), The Place and Space of Death (edited with David B. Small, 2002), Andean Archaeology I: Variations in Sociopolitical Organization and Andean Archaeology II: Art, Landscape, and Society (both edited with William H. Isbell, 2002), and The Nasca (with Donald A. Proulx, Blackwell, 2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2004
- Series TitleBlackwell Studies in Global Archaeology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note20
- Weight582 g
- Width169 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHelaine Silverman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.