Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAndean Ceramics brings together many important discoveries of the past decade, especially of production loci together with invative methodologies for their analysis and interpretation. Each chapter is an up-to-date synthesis of one or more of these topics: production techlogies, scale and organization of production, and analytical perspectives and methods.
- Author(s)Izumi Shimada
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight1305 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.