All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mystery following a tragic overnight train journey in 1952 from Bolivia to Chile, presenting a moving environment at once carnivalesque and sinister. Exploring the social tensions characteristic of Bolivian society, this is a wonderful crime vel that is accessible to all.
- Author BiographyJuan de Recacoechea was born in La Paz, Bolivia, and worked as a journalist in Europe for almost twenty years. After returning to his native country, he helped found Bolivia's first state-run television network and dedicated himself to fiction writing. His novel American Visa won Bolivia's National Book Prize; was adapted into an award-winning film. Adrian Althoff is a freelance journalist and translator based in La Paz, Bolivia and Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Juan de Recacoechea
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight198 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.