Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a gentle rise on the rural edge of Anderson was the site for a new college for women, chartered by the state legislature on February 14, 1911. From the opening of classes in September 1912, until the onset of the Great Depression in 1930, Anderson College granted baccalaureate degrees to women. Under the inspired leadership of the state's first female college president, Dr. Annie Dove Denmark, the institution survived by becoming a coeducational junior college. In the last half of the 20th century, the school grew and flourished, returning to baccalaureate status in 1990. In 2006, the name was changed to Anderson University, and it celebrates its centennial with the largest student body in its history, offering six graduate degrees. Campus History Series: Anderson University is the story of the institution that, by the good hand of our God, has surmounted daunting challenges to become a significant influence in the history of the region.
- Author(s)Joyce Wood
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCampus History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.