All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen incent horseplay temporarily lands Andi and her friends in jail, they decide that a trip into the mountains will leave their troubles far behind. Accompanied by big brother Mitch and armed with a map showing old gold diggings, they canit wait to strike it rich. What could be better than two weeks of camping and horseback riding? But instead of gold they find heaps of trouble -- trouble that leaves Mitch gravely wounded. Andi needs help fast. But who can she trust? And what good is a bag of gold when her beloved brother lies near death in the middle of where?
- Author(s)Susan K Marlow
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCircle C Adventures
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.