All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, Andrew Glassner opens his tebook and invites readers in a wide range of stimulating explorations of art, nature, and computer graphics. The text of this book is accessible and informal, and richly illustrated with hundreds of images illustrating topics from Celtic ktwork and lightning to soap bubbles and the mysteries of camera shutters. This well-kwn author brings decades of experience as a researcher and writer to create discussions that are as clear as they are captivating. The book is intended for hobbyists, researchers, students, and anyone interested in computer graphics and its uses for creative exploration.
- Author BiographyAndrew Glassner has been a researcher in computer graphics for over 20 years. The New York Times wrote, Andrew Glassner [is one] of the most respected talents in the world of computer graphics research. He is also a popular speaker, a film writer and director, a novelist, and a prolific author of computer graphics books.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Glassner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width235 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.