All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1829 Andrew Jackson became the seventh president of the United States, the first who did t come from a wealthy, east coast family. He left a controversial legacy that modern Americans still grapple with.
- Author(s)Christine Zuchora-Walske
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePresidential Powerhouses
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.