All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $90.89Free postage
- AU $99.26Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAs in previous volumes, this year s 20th edition of the annual Interior Design Review promises to raise the bar yet again on the world s most invative interior design. Who will feature and who will win the coveted Andrew Martin International Interior Designer of the Year Award 2016? As an encyclopedic compendium filled with international trends, this publication is an unbeatable source for creative professionals. As described by The Times, the Oscar of the interior design world.
- Author BiographyANDREW MARTIN was founded in 1978 in Richmond, England. The brand has since become a worldwide authority on interior design and sells its wares in 50 countries. With a wide-ranging assortment of fabrics, wallpaper, furniture, home accessories, and nostalgic finds from many cultures, it is the go-to address for individuals with a flair for the extraordinary.
- Author(s)Martin Andrew
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight3856 g
- Width246 mm
- Height323 mm
- Spine48 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fiskie1sharon18 Mar, 2017by
Beautiful coffee table book!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.