All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe traditional company warrants market is set to be eclipsed by a new market which should offer huge opportunities for active investors. Revised regulations have paved the way for a new 'covered warrants' market in London. The number of warrants available for trading by private investors on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) will multiply many times over. Warrants will become available on a broad range of blue-chip companies, sector baskets, and on both UK and overseas indices. Investors will be able to buy both calls and puts. The vast majority of the new warrants will be exercisable for cash which will mean they can be traded free of stamp duty. This book is intended as a primer for investors new to covered warrants, although more experienced investors may also find some value in the timely information about the formation of the new market in London. Readers used to dealing in traditional listed warrants in the UK will find the new covered warrants quite different. Jargon is unavoidable, but it is explained in the text and in the glossary at the back.
- Author BiographyAndrew McHattie (MA Cantab) runs the investment publishing company, The McHattie Group and is chairman of McHattie Investment Management Ltd. He has been the publisher and editor of the Warrants Alert newsletter since 1989, and edits a range of other warrant publications and services including Warrants Alert Professional, The Warrants Directory, and Warrants Magazine.
- Author(s)Andrew McHattie
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight251 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.