All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Master's Indwelling, Andrew Murray covers the fundamental steps in the Christian walk, giving specific details on how to approach a relationship with God. Many books are long on admonitions and short on the how to's. Andrew Murray's classic is just the opposite, telling the readers how to get there from here. The Master's Indwelling begins by explaining some important points about the carnal nature, the self, and what it means to deny the flesh. Andrew Murray also turns his attention to humility, death to self, and surrender as marks of a Christian crucified with Christ. The Master's Indwelling also discusses the role and importance of joy and faith in the life of a growing Christian, ending with the important point that God may be all in all in each of our lives. Like several other Andrew Murray classics, The Master's Indwelling should be required reading for any Christian truly wanting to grow in Christ.
- Author BiographyAndrew Murray (1828-1917) was a South African writer, teacher, and Christian pastor. Murray considered missions to be the chief end of the church.
- Author(s)Andrew Murray
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.