All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrigadier General Andrew Pickens was a primary force bringing about the end of British control in the Southern colonies. His efforts helped drive General Cornwallis to Yorktown, Virginia. His later actions on behalf of the Cherokee Nation are fully explored, and much never before published information about him, his family, and his peers is included. Andrew Pickens loved his country and was a fearless exemplar of leadership. He earned the unyielding respect of his superiors, his fellow officers, and most importantly his militiamen.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Reynolds, Jr., retired in 2005 from his position as Chief Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Facilities Engineer for USAF Space Command at Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is a direct descendant of General Andrew Pickens' brother, Captain Joseph William Pickens. An experienced historian of part Cherokee ancestry, he lives in Hebo, Oregon.
- Author(s)William R. Reynolds
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.