All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour all-encompassing guide to learning Android app development If you're an aspiring or beginning programmer interested in creating apps for the Android market which grows in size and downloads every day this is your comprehensive, one-stop guide. Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies covers the information you absolutely need to get started developing apps for Android. Inside, you'll quickly get up to speed on Android programming concepts and put your new kwledge to use to manage data, program cool phone features, refine your applications, navigate confidently around the Android native development kit, and add important finishing touches to your apps. Covering the latest features and enhancements to the Android Software Developer's Kit, this friendly, hands-on guide walks you through Android programming basics, shares techniques for developing great Android applications, reviews Android hardware, and much more. * All programming examples, including the sample application, are available for download from the book's website * Information is carefully organized and presented in an easy-to-follow format *800+ pages of content make this an invaluable resource at an unbeatable price * Written by an expert Java educator, Barry Burd, who authors the bestselling Java For Dummies Go from Android newbie to master programmer in time with the help of Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies!
- Author BiographyBarry Burd, PhD, is a professor of mathematics and computer science at Drew University. He leads training courses for professional programmers in business and industry, and has lectured at conferences around the world. He is the author of the bestselling Java For Dummies and other programming books.
- Author(s)Barry Burd
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.