All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawyers are already using Android devices to make phone calls, check e-mail, and send text messages. After the addition of several key apps, Android smartphones or tablets can also help run a law practice. From the more than 800,000 apps currently available, Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers highlights the best of the best apps that will allow you to practice law from your mobile device. In just one hour, this book will describe how to buy, install, and update Android apps.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Siegel, Esquire, is the founder of Integrated Technology Services, LLC, a consulting service based in Havertown, Pennsylvania, and the principal of the Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC, with offices in Havertown and in Maine.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Siegel
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight354 g
- Width178 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.