All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionLawyers are already using Android devices to make phone calls, check e-mail, and send text messages. After the addition of several key apps, Android smartphones or tablets can also help run a law practice. From the more than 800,000 apps currently available, Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers highlights the best of the best apps that will allow you to practice law from your mobile device. In just one hour, this book will describe how to buy, install, and update Android apps.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Siegel, Esquire, is the founder of Integrated Technology Services, LLC, a consulting service based in Havertown, Pennsylvania, and the principal of the Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC, with offices in Havertown and in Maine.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Siegel
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight354 g
- Width175 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.