All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAndroid game apps are typically the most popular type of Android apps in the various Google Play, Amazon Appstore and other Android app stores. So, beyond the Android game tutorials out there, what about a day-to-day handy and complete code reference for Android game developers? Android Game Recipes is your first, reliable game coding reference for today's Android game apps. This book provides easy to follow real world game code problems and solutions, including source code. This book covers code recipe solutions that are common to 2D game development problems such as designing a game menu, collision detection, moving characters, moving backgrounds and more. This book also includes how to work with player input, how to add multiple levels, how to create game graphics for different screen resolution, and how to work with device sensors. After reading and using this book, you'll have the templated code snippets, solutions and frameworks to apply to your game app design to build your game, customize it, and then sell it on the Android app stores.
- Author BiographyJ. F. DiMarzio is a seasoned Android developer and author. He began developing games in Basic on the TRS-80 Color Computer II in 1984. Since then, he has worked in the technology departments of companies such as the U.S. Department of Defense and the Walt Disney Company. He has been developing on the Android platform since the beta release of version .03, and he has published two professional applications and one game on the Android Marketplace. DiMarzio is also an accomplished author. Over the last 10 years, he has released eight books, including Android: A Programmer s Guide. His books have been translated into four languages and published worldwide. DiMarzio s writing style is very easy to read and understand, which makes the information in the topics that he presents more retainable.
- Author(s)Jerome DiMarzio
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight449 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.