Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for developers who are interested in getting acquainted with the concepts of Android Studio in a very short span of time. It is assumed that you are familiar with the OOPS paradigm and Java. It is also recommendable to have prior kwledge of the main characteristics of the Android mobile system.
- Author BiographyBelen Cruz Zapata received her engineer's degree in computer science from the University of Murcia, Spain, where she specialized in software technology and intelligent and knowledge-based technology. She earned an MSc degree in computer science and is now working on her PhD in the software engineering research group at the University of Murcia. During the academic year of 2013-2014, Belen collaborated with Universite Mohammed V-Soussi, Rabat, Morocco. Her research was focused on mobile technologies in general but especially applied to medicine. Belen is currently working as a mobile developer for Android and iOS in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the author of Testing and Securing Android Studio Applications, Packt Publishing. She maintains a blog at http://www.belencruz.com, where you can follow her projects. You can also follow her on Twitter at @belen_cz.
- Author(s)Belen Cruz Zapata
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.