All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are an Android app developer who wants to experiment with the hardware capabilities of the BeagleBone Black platform, then this book is ideal for you. You are expected to have basic kwledge of developing Android apps but prior hardware experience is required.
- Author BiographyAndrew Henderson has over 15 years of experience developing software for the Linux desktop and embedded Linux and Android systems. He is currently a PhD candidate at Syracuse University, with research interests in the areas of system security and dynamic analysis. He maintains multiple open source projects for the BeagleBoard and BeagleBone platforms. Aravind Prakash is a PhD candidate at Syracuse University. His interests lie in system and mobile security, with emphasis on program analysis. He has published in multiple top-tier computer-security conferences. He brings with him over a decade of programming experience from companies such as Microsoft, McAfee, and FireEye.
- Author(s)Andrew Henderson,Aravind Prakash
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.