All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAunt Edna has created a -nsense nanny android to make sure Billy and Alfie don't have any fun. But then Alfie discovers how to override Auntie Anne-Droid's programming and thing can stop them eating all the Cheeki Choko Cherry Cakes they like ...until the real aunt Edna is kidnapped!
- Author BiographyNicholas Allan studied Fine Art at the Slade and has completed an MA in creative writing at the University of East Anglia. His highly original picture books have won him several awards including the Sheffield Children's Book Award for The Queen's Knickers and the Federation of Children's Books Best Picture Book Award for Demon Teddy. He is also the creator of the popular Father Christmas Needs a Wee. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Nicholas Allan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width138 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.