Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a lifelong Atlanta Brave, Andruw Jones has proven himself as a dependable and tenacious player, appearing in at least 150 games per season. Born in the Caribbean, Jones was encouraged by his baseball-playing father and showed prodigious talent at an early age, signing with the Braves when he was only 16. Since making the majors, he has been awarded the Rawlings Gold Glove for center fielders every year since 1998, and is a five-time All-Star. With his almost-perfect glove in the outfield and aiming-for-the-wall bat, the center fielder has drawn comparisons to past greats such as Willie Mays.
- Author BiographyDanny Abramson is the author of several books, including biographies of Barbara Park, Anthony Horowitz, Hamid Karzai, and Ty Cobb for Chelsea House. He attended Antioch College, where he majored in English and communications, and currently lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Danny Abramson
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour & black-&-white photographs, statistics, chronology & timeline, sidebars, glossary, bibliography, further reading, web sites, index
- Weight399 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Reading AgeGrades 6 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.