Andy & Me: Crisis and Transformation on the Lean Journey by Pascal Dennis (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Edition of a Shingo Prize Winner Based on the author's personal experience with Toyota's master teachers and with companies in the midst of great change, Andy & Me: Crisis & Transformation on the Lean Journey, w in its second edition, is a business vel set in a failing New Jersey auto plant focusing on the tribulations of Tom Pappas, the plant manager. The situations, characters, and plant politics will ring true with many readers. In a cool, readable style, this highly popular work follows Tom's relationship with Andy Saito, a reclusive retired Toyota guru whom Tom persuades to help save his plant through the teaching of the legendary Toyota Production System (TPS). On this journey, the reader learns that TPS is more than just a collection of tools; it entails a new way of thinking and behaving. Though Tom finds success - both in his plant and in his personal life - he learns from Andy that successful improvement is endless and eternal.This edition includes study questions after each chapter to support your learning and help you tell some of your own stories. Pascal Dennis discusses the 2nd edition of his Shingo Prize-winning book Andy & Me.
- Author BiographyPascal Dennis is President of Lean Pathways, an international coaching team. He is the author of four previous books on Lean management, all of which have won the prestigious Shingo Prize for outstanding research in the field of operational excellence. Pascal and his team have worked with major healthcare systems like Inova Health System, Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation, Health Sciences North and Salem Health, as well as Fortune 100 companies like Kimberly Clark and Lockheed Martin. Pascal learned the Toyota business system in leadership positions at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, one of Toyota's best plants, and has worked with leading senseis in North America and Japan. Pascal lives in Toronto with his wife and three children. For more information please visit www.leansystems.org.
- Author(s)Pascal Dennis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.