All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe series focuses on the people who inspire children today. Each book looks at the background, life and achievements of a personality and their impact on popular culture, as well as detailing the everyday facets of their job and how they have gained such success. Andy Murray is a history-making tennis champion, who, in 2013, became the first British man in 77 years to win the Wimbledon men's singles final. The previous year, he won an Olympic gold medal at the London Games. He uses his high profile to raise money for charities and to encourage children to take up sport.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford has written on just about every sport, from athletics to tennis. He has also written extensively on major sporting events such as the Olympic Games.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight370 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.